Top 10 Things to do in Rogers, Arkansas
1. Retail Therapy – Arkansas’s only Cabela’s Worlds Foremost Outfitter store, Pinnacle Promenade Mall, downtown boutiques, outfitters, bike shops, big boxes, boats and more.
2. Catch Serious Air – at The Railyard, the new world class bike park close to downtown. Hop over to the mountain bike trail at Lake Atalanta or connect to the Razorback Greenway.
3. Wet A Line – 487 miles of Beaver Lake shoreline offers anglers a one of a kind launch for trout, black and striped bass, and slabs of crappie. Bring your skis and camping gear, too!
4. Beers to You – award winning Ozark Beer Company Taproom, Brickstreet Brews, Foster’s Pint & Plate, CORE Brewing Company Taproom and the soon to be opened New Province Brewing Company.
5. A Night Out - the Walmart AMP, Arkansas’ largest outdoor amphitheater delivers a highly diverse lineup of country, latino, pop and alt stars. The Arkansas Public Theater at the Victory and local festivals guarantee a good time year round.
6. I Could Eat - downtown delights Levi’s Gastrolounge and Low Bar, Las Palmas Mexican, and Hammontree’s Grilled Cheese. Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Crabby’s Seafood, Bonefish Grille, and Abuelo’s round the town.
7. The Big Show - The John Q. Hammons Convention Center and more than 2,000 local hotel rooms welcome events such as the Walmart NW Arkansas Champi¬onship (LPGA Tour), the Walmart FLW Tour, Daisy National BB Gun Competition, and the annual fall arts and crafts fair weekend.
8. What’s To Do - unique attractions like the Daisy Airgun Museum, the Rogers Historical Museum, and Pea Ridge National Military Park. Hit the road on Scenic Hwy. 12 and discover historic War Eagle Mill, War Eagle Cavern, and Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge, home to over 100 big cats!
9. Live and Local – Frisco Festival, Octobeer Fest, Goblin Parade, Holiday Lights, and other hometown festivities celebrate the spirit of Rogers.
10. Surprise – first time visitors can’t believe what they find, and come back over and over. Modern, unique, authentic, entertaining. Rogers. Where Possible Lives.