Little Rock, Arkansas | Top 10 Reasons to Visit Little Rock
1. World-class attractions – The Clinton Presidential Center, including the Clinton Presidential Park Bridge and Bill E. Clark Wetlands – as well as the state–of-the-art Heifer International Headquarters.
2. Heritage – Little Rock’s Central High School, where the 1957 school integration conflict made the school a national civil rights landmark.
3. Arts and culture – experience some of the most engaging exhibits and dynamic performance venues in the south.
|Little Rock, Arkansas | Top 10 Reasons to Visit Little Rock|
4.The River Market District – the perfect place to shop, eat, stay and play.
5. Architecture – from Queen Anne-style houses in the historic Quapaw Quarter to the ultra-modern, innovative LEED-certified Heifer International Headquarters, Little Rock’s wide variety of architecture is a treat for the eye.
6. History – visit the Old Statehouse Museum, Arkansas’s first capitol building and Mt. Holly Cemetery, final resting place of many of the South’s soldiers and statesmen.
7. Recreation – Immerse yourself in the natural state’s beauty with a bike ride or hike along the Arkansas River Trail, a 17-mile loop that includes beautifully restored historic downtown bridges.
8. Dining – From delicious local cuisine to international tastes, Little Rock is home to more than 700 restaurants that will suit any taste.
9. Accommodations – Whether it’s a quaint and cozy B & B or a world-class, four-star hotel, Little Rock has the perfect place to relax after a full day.
10. Southern hospitality – It’s that famous warm, inviting character of Little Rock’s people that make it the premier tour destination of region. We can’t wait to help you plan your trip to Little Rock. Contact Kimberly Torres at 501-370-3228 or KTorres@littlerock.com.