Dark Chocolate Praline Fudge
Servings: Makes 40 Pieces 3 cups sweetened condensed milk
6 tablespoons light corn syrup
8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces
- Combine condensed milk, corn syrup, and salt in a nonreactive pot and cook to 234ºF.
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate, butter, and vanilla.
- Stir until well incorporated, then add pecan pieces and stir until blended.
- Pour into 18x13-inch sheet pan lined with silicone mat or greased parchment paper.
- Allow to set overnight, then cut into 2 1/2-inch squares.