Servings: Makes 1 serving 6 ounces Louisiana crawfish
3 ounces portobello mushrooms - sliced and sauteed
1 large artichoke bottoms steamed and sliced
1 Tbsp. clarified butter
Pinch cayenne pepper
Pinch white pepper
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 6 ounces Louisiana crawfish
- 3 ounces portobello mushrooms - sliced and sauteed
- 1 large artichoke bottoms steamed and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. clarified butter
- Pinch parsley
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- In a skillet, saute the crawfish, sliced portobello mushrooms, sliced artichoke bottoms in the clarified butter.
- Season with cayenne and white pepper and salt.
- Serve on dinner plate.
- Garnish with parsley.