Muffulatta Pasta Salad
Servings: Serves 16-20
Courtesy of: Courtesy of Romney Richard, Editorial Director of Louisiana Cookin’
- 1/2 pound Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pound tri-colored fusilli, rotini or penne pasta, cooked al dente, drained, cooled
- 1/2 pound Black Forest ham, diced small
- 1/2 pound salami, diced small
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, diced small
- 3 cups (from a 32-ounce jar) Italian olive salad
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of Parmesan for garnish.
- Thoroughly mix the remaining Parmesan, pasta, ham, salami, provolone, and olive salad in a large bowl.
- Garnish with reserved Parmesan curls.