Creole Tomatoes Stuffed with Crabmeat Salad
- 1 pound fresh Louisiana jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1/2 bunch green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons nonpareil capers
- 1/3 cup (or to taste) McIlhenny’s Spicy Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 large ripe Creole tomatoes, tops cut off and all pulp removed
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes, folding all together thoroughly, taking care not to break up the lumps of crabmeat.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to marry flavors.
- Stuff each tomato with equal amounts crabmeat salad.
- Serve. Enjoy applause.