Ginger Chicken with Peach and Black Bean Salsa
- 2 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/4 pounds Louisiana peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
Preheat grill to medium-high. Season chicken with garlic powder, paprika, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Combine peaches and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Grill chicken breasts until internal temperature reaches at least 155 degrees Fahrenheit, about 4 minutes per side.